Monday 10 January 2011

Carroll's Cabinet of 23 Curiosities (or eventually it will be)

Well, this is my first post on my very own blog.  I've never been a fan of blogging (who has the time?) but for the sake of "23 things" I'm giving it a go and feeling quite positive about it all.

So, this is my "cabinet" where I intend to keep my "23 things" as I progress through the University of Warwick Library's "23 things" programme.

I feel quite savvy when it comes to web 2.0 but I'm hoping that by participating in the programme I'll learn some little gems along the way and will also find some web 2.0 stuff useful which I've been too busy to put into practice in the past.  Moreover, some of the web 2.0 tools I've been too busy to use may actually end up saving me time in the future.

Right... well, that's things 1 and 2 sorted (1 - set up a blog, 2 - post something)... now just to register on the programme so I can check off thing 3.

Tune in next week to see how "things" progress....

No comments:

Post a Comment