Friday 4 March 2011

UK Library Blogs

I've now shared by blog and twitter account details on the UK Library Blog page.

As you might have noticed I've also just learnt how to insert hyperlinks into my blog posts (without showing the entire link) by editing the html (yay - not too rusty!).

This UK Library Blog is actually a great resource for finding out more about what's happening in the library world - especially for the library layman such as myself (that's probably what I should have named my blog!).

The Library Success Wiki is also a fantastic research tool, a year or so ago we did a big project looking into remote or virtual enquiry methods available or being use in libraries and this wiki was a superb source of information.

I've got to admit, I'm quite a fan of wikis, we used to use one to communicate remotely between the research exchange team and it was great as everyone could contribute to all of our resource pages.

It's good to share...!

No comments:

Post a Comment