Monday 7 February 2011

Reflections

Q1:  Which thing have you found most useful so far?

A:  Firefox, love the add-ons!  Still using IE a lot though - purely out of habbit I think.
Also can't stop doodling as many people may have noticed, life is scheduled around doodle polls now!

Q2:  Do you feel more confident online using social media sites?

A:  I feel the same as I did before I think.  I may have become more confident blogging, I certainly give it less thought than I used to - it used to feel like I had to prepare more before blogging, now it's just like scribbling random thoughts on screen.


Q3:  How can you apply what you've learned to your work?

A:  I could blog about stuff that's relevant to other people.  I could tweet interesting newsworthy topics of interest to members of my team.  I certainly am doodling a lot (did I mention that already?).  I already use Feed My Inbox.  Firefox is nice too.


Q4:  Does this style of delivery suit your learning style?

A:  For something like this, yes because it allows everyone to work at their own pace so I can do it when I want and spend as much or as little time on it.  It is easy to forget to do your "things" though but so far so good.  I don't enjoy blogging at all tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment