Friday 4 February 2011

Remaining bits of things

Had a nice doodle-arranged meeting with Mystery Pink Blogger this week.  We discussed 23things and agreed on our likes and dislikes.  We also shared our fears when it comes to blogging and microblogging - and putting ourselves "out there" on public view!

I must admit though, since then I've become rather addicted to arranging my whole working life (that involves others - or at least more than one other) around doodle.  It's not even new to me, I just seem to have a lot of meetings to organise lately, but at least that's one "thing" that's saving me time instead of having to email back and forth to check people's availability.

I also like the fact that in my last blog post I stated that one of the reasons I dislike blogging is that you put information up quickly without the usual revisions you'd make before "proper" publishing - one reader has already noted a typo in that blog post and to you I say "I rest my case"....

No comments:

Post a Comment